Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Big Girl Bed!

Well, we did it. Sophia is officially out of her crib. Last weekend we took the crib down and set up her big girl bed. She was so excited about the whole process and couldn't wait to climb in. I was a little worried about what would happen when bedtime came but to my surprise there was no fuss at all. She climbed in said goodnight and went to bed!! She has slept in her bed every night since. One night she did ask to cuddle so I climbed into bed with her and 5 minutes later she was out like a light. SUCCESS!!
I do have to admit that I was just a tiny bit sad that my baby is now officially a "big girl". It is so hard to believe that she will be 2 years old in a month! She is growing up so fast.
We love you big girl!
(Pictures to follow shortly)

No comments: