Thursday, November 6, 2008

Family

This week has been such roller coaster of emotion. We have lost a very important part of our family. Sophia's great grandmother, Barbara, passed away on November 4th. She lived a long and full life and she will live in our hearts forever. I am so happy that she was able to meet her first and only great grandchild. We are very lucky to have a large close knit extended family and I think my grandma really played a huge role in making our family the strong unit it is. I only hope that I can instill the same strong sense of family in my child that my grandma did in her children. We love you Grandma and we will miss you dearly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe since you're home all day you could put a picture up.
Just sayin.

Anonymous said...

um....

Anonymous said...

you have GOT to be kidding me.