Monday, August 11, 2008

Skoo update

Well, we made it through the first week of daycare. Sophia seems to be adjusting pretty well. She did cry everyday when Joey dropped her off but we pretty much expected that. Joey and I are handling the change very well too. Joey is still a little uneasy about the drop-offs but I suspect he will get used it just as she will.
This week Teacher Karen is out of town so we are piecing together childcare with the help of family and Joey will be taking a day off. I am really hoping we don't have to start all over with the whole getting adjusted thing but I am pretty sure we will have to.
It kind of seems like Sophia is trying to get back at me (being just a tad hard to handle if ya know what I mean) for going back to work but I just keep telling myself that this too shall pass...right??? More skoo updates to come next week.

No comments: